Back to list
1975 Kawasaki H2C 750
Restored To A Very High Standard
Lot 210 (A|B|C Live Auction Online, 16th September 2020)
£18,000 - £22,000
Buyer's Premium applies (subject to a minimum charge and VAT)
Registration No: KKH 966N
Frame No: H2F-46300
Engine No: H2E-46610
Motorcycle Location: Stourbridge
- Restored to current condition by previous owner in 2015
- Finished in Candy Purple
- Correct numbers
- Minimal use since restoration
- Part of a private collection and stored indoors for last 5 years
- Engine turns over easily with good compression
- UK registered on current V5C
- Complete with Kawasaki dating letter and old MOT
- Very collectable future classic
- Will need some re commissioing before road use
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!