Lot details Registration No: UJW715G Chassis No: MA2S21230808
- Only 2 former keepers
- "Body restoration costing £8700 in 2004 with photographs"
- "Major mechanical overhaul in 2013 covering clutch, brakes, ignition"
- Said to drive beautifully with no apparent faults
- New radiator March 2019, new carpets October 2019
- Original bill of sale, sales brochure and a Jack Brabham car care cards are supplied
This charming Morris was supplied on 20th September 1968 by Bradburn and Wedge Ltd of Wolverhampton to Mrs P Mc Gookin for the sum of £640 . The part exchange was a 1952 Morris Minor
The Alec Issigonis designed Morris Minor has become one of the most enduring classics of all. Why? Because the basic concept and straightforward technical layout was spot-on, not only being an economic proposition for the bean counters at Morris to sanction their manufacture, but also because Fred and Freda punters could afford to buy and run them in very large numbers of over many years with relatively easy to achieve upgrades. Over the years, most variations on the Minor theme have been basically the same.