Back to list
Estimated at £17,000 - £19,000
Registration No: N/A
Frame No: 350 Manx
Engine No: 95420
Motorcycle Location: Inverness
- Built in 1961 as a race/parade bike using a 350 Manx frame
- Fitted with a Triumph generator 6T 500cc engine with a GP 500 top end
- Close-ratio gearbox
- Short "road holder" front forks
- 4 leading shoe Grimech front brake
- The bike featured in Classic Mechanics magazine as the "Ultimate Triton"
- Extensive history file with build documentation and related paperwork
- CRMC registered and ready to race/parade
- In good running order and described by our vendor as "Excellent All Round"
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!