Back to list
1957 Land Rover 88
Lot 300. (A|B|C Live Auction Online, 24th June 2020)
Sold for £1,125
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: 258 SRF
Chassis No: 116800095
Motor Car Location: High Peak, Derbyshire
- Rare, home market Series One diesel
- In need of total restoration but comes with a spare chassis and bulkhead
- Current ownership for decades and only one previous keeper shown on its V5C Registration Document
- Parked up in a hill field and will require disassembly (the chassis is too rotten to tow)
- Displaying an unwarranted 20,118 miles to its odometer
- Front wings have distorted and the tailgate has buckled but much of the rest of the aluminium bodywork looks to be in fair condition
- Engine, gearbox, axles, steering etc all in situ
- First registered in August 1957, just two months after the diesel engine became optional
- Believed to be only the 95th, home market Series One diesel made
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!