Back to list
Sold for £11,700
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: CY 9249
Chassis No: 154507
Mot Expiry: Exempt
- An extremely original 'Bullnose' in the same family ownership since 1972
- Said to be 'mechanically sound' and 'in regular use'
- First registered on 17th July 1926 and spent much of its early life in Wales, Hereford and Worcestershire.
- The current owner's father acquired it in May 1973 when the Morris underwent a ground-up restoration that was finished in early 1984.
- Four-wheel brakes (fitted as standard in 1926, the last year of Bullnose manufacture) and is powered by a 1545cc side valve engine.
- Said to be 'mechanically' sound and very 'original'
- Offered for sale because the current owner does not have the time to give it the love and attention that it needs.
- Previously owned by a professor at Aberystwyth University
Vendor Condition Ratings:
Engine: 'Very Good'
Electrical Equipment: 'Good'
Transmission: 'Very Good'
Interior Trim: 'Good'
PLEASE NOTE: This vehicle does not have a battery fitted.
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!