Back to list
1910 Rex 5hp Tourist
Lot 98 (The H&H Classic Motorcycle Auction, 7th April 2020)
£21,000 - £24,000
Buyer's Premium applies (subject to a minimum charge and VAT)
Registration No: O 3780
Frame No: 20597
Engine No: 16511
Motorcycle Location: Peterbrough
- This wonderfully restored example was restored in 2012 by a well-known restorer and has been enjoyed on the pioneer run and other events since
- Confirmed as a 1910 model but registered in 1921 due to the taxation of that year
- Family owned since 1973 and former past president of the VMCC
- A host of restoration photos and bills on file plus other documentation
- Current V5C, continuation old style logbook, and with Pioneer certificate, number 1906
- A very desirable machine for the Pioneer run and many other vintage events
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!