Back to list
Sold for £25,300
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: HK 1462
Frame No: 9232
Engine No: 9232
Motorcycle Location: Solihull
- 1 of only 33 known to exist
- Same owner since 1950s
- Pioneer certificate since 1961
- 500cc JAP with a 2-speed gearbox
- London to Brighton and Coventry to Birmingham history during the 1960s
- Restored in the 1980s to the current condition and minimal use since
- Recent recommissioning and now in running order (see video)
- History file with various receipts, a letter from original owners family, Pioneer Certificate and other associated paperwork
- Numbers confirmed by the VMCC and verified by BAT owners club
- Part of a small private collection and stored indoors for the last 30 plus years
- RF60 logbook and V5 included
- Great opportunity to own a piece of motorcycling history
For more information, please contact:
Click here to book a viewing
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!