Back to list
1903 Quadrant 3hp
Lot 50 (The H&H Classic Motorcycle Auction, 7th April 2020)
£16,000 - £18,000
Buyer's Premium applies (subject to a minimum charge and VAT)
Registration No: E 659
Frame No: 60650
Engine No: 195
Motorcycle Location: Highbridge Somerset
- Restored over 25 years ago and is still in excellent condition today
- It also benefits from having its pioneer certificate number (1972)
- Amazingly it comes with is original instruction handbook and bill of sale
- Purchased in 1970 from an advert in a national newspaper by the previous vendor
- Some old photographs, lots of paperwork, RFO60 logbook and a certificate from the science museum confirming its authenticity
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!