1930 Brough Superior SS100
Sold for £416,250
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: TV 2001
Frame No: 1010
Engine No: JTO/W/91699/SC
MOT Expiry Date: Exempt
- Partially and loosely assembled original SS100 with JAP engine
- Recently inspected and declared complete and correct by Dave Clark, Technical Advisor to the Brough Club
- Matching frame, engine and gearbox numbers
- Re-conditioned crankshaft assembly, new pistons, new valves and valve springs
- Ridden by F P (gentleman) Dickson in the International six days trial Switzerland in 1930
- Member of the 3 man Brough team which included his good friend George Brough and Eddy Meyer
- With original buff log book showing first owner George Brough
- Large history file
- Purchased by deceased owner in 1974
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!