Back to list
1944 Triumph 3HW 350cc
Ex National Motorcycle Museum
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £12,650
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: LSJ 422
Frame No: TL43516
Engine No: 3HW53516
- Part of the National Motorcycle Museum Duplicate Collection
- Declared built on V5C as 1940 but was produced in 1944
- Dispatched from Meriden in 1944 to Littlewoods in Liverpool for distribution to the Army
- Its unknown where the bike was despatched to as no records exist but its thought the bike remained in the UK
- Restored by the National Motorcycle Museum
- Ex-display bike
- 350cc OHV
- UK registered with current V5C
- History file with old V5, old MOT's, restoration photos and associated paperwork
- Dry stored for last few years so will require re-commissioning before road use
For more information, contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!