Back to list
1933 Rolls-Royce 20/25 HP Rolling Chassis
Offered With No Reserve
Lot 303 (A|B|C Live Auction Online, 21st October 2020)
Sold for £3,600
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: N/A
Chassis No: GAW 23
Motor Car Location: Cheshire
- From the estate of the late David Nudd Esq
- A rolling chassis project, offered with radiator, front and rear axles, gearchange and handbrake mechanisms
- Supplied with both running boards and one front wing, but none of the original Hooper limousine coachwork
- Firewall features affixed chassis plate stamped 'GAW 23'
- To be sold with no documents / paperwork
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!