Back to list
1925 Brough Superior SS100
(National Motorcycle Museum, 19th December 2020)
Sold for £184,000
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: FC9590
Frame No: 387
Engine No: KTOR/M/32349
- Extensive history file with numerous letters, photos, receipts, related paperwork and detailed explanation on provenance
- Very sought after pre "Alpine Grand Sport" frame and one of only possibly 20 known surviving examples
- Restored by Tony Cripps
- All correct components including "mousetrap" carburettor
- Fitted with 1925 ex Brough Superior KTOR JAP OHV engine
- 2011 "Baragwanath Cup" winner for best SS100 JAP at Brough Superior Club Annual Rally
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!