Back to list
1921 Nut Motorcycle
Lot 206 (A|B|C Live Auction Online, 21st October 2020)
Sold for £14,625
(including buyers premium)
Registration No: U 5331
Frame No: P223
Engine No: D742
CC: 750cc Vee Twin
Motorcycle Location: Somerset
- Recent ‘Garage find’ discovery
- Rare motorcycle which is likely to be a rewarding project
- Thought to be 75% complete with all major components present, including the correct lighting set and switch
- Ideal for vintage events and runs including the Banbury Run once completed
- Still showing on DVLA records
For more information, please contact:
Do you have an item like this?
If so, contact us for a free valuation by one of our specialists.
Contact Us Today!